Black Student Planner 2020-21 (For Donation)
Now accepting pre-orders!
Limited quantities are available.
** These planners will be donated to the PLUG Program to support Black students facing suspension and expulsion, run by TAIBU Community Health Centre **
This student planner includes critical information for Black high school students in Ontario, including information on:
- Manifestations of anti-Black racism in education
- Ways to fight anti-Black racism in education
- Study tips
- Students' rights and responsibilities
- Rights when facing suspension and expulsion
- Rights when interacting with police or SROs
- Working with a guidance counsellor
- Course selection
- Post-secondary options
- Funding post-secondary education
Those who purchase the planner will also have access to a website that includes much more information, including scholarships for Black students, Black community organizations, how to apply to post-secondary education, and more.
Shipping Date: First week of September 2020.
Contact us for orders over 20.